Selling your home is a big deal. More than likely, it is one of your largest financial investments and you we want to make sure the process is handled with care. Here is what to expect:
- Schedule a Meeting: After an initial phone call discussing your goals and expectations, I will schedule a time to meet at your home for a tour. This helps me get a full visual of your property and hear from you about what you love about your home and maybe some things you would change.
- Pricing Strategy: After the tour, we can discuss pricing, timing, and the market.
- Paperwork: I will review the listing agreement, seller’s disclosure, and any additional paperwork that needs to be completed.
- Photos and Showings: Getting your house photo ready is key to the most successful sale. Some homes need fresh paint, pine straw, cleaning, or organizing. I am here to help guide you through this process and offer resources, if necessary.
- Marketing: Marketing and showcasing your property to potential buyers and agents is key. After professional photos have been taken, I will market your home through various channels including social media, direct mail, custom brochures, and more. I will guide you through contract terms and negotiations and keep you updated with feedback.
- Closing: I communicate closely with the closing attorney and lender, making sure they have all the necessary documents to assure a timely and smooth closing.
- After the Sale: I am always available to answer questions regarding your home, move, or transaction. I enjoy keeping in touch with my clients and continuing to build relationships.